How can transport in Oxfordshire be improved?
18th June 2014
Got some good ideas? Tell the County Council Leader, Ian Hudspeth, in person at one of a series of public meetings being organised by the Council to gain views and information for Oxfordshire’s new Transport Plan.
With local councils proposing 80,000 new jobs and 100,000 more houses in the County by 2031, there are clearly some major transport challenges ahead.
What is the County considering and what are your views?
The Connecting Oxfordshire team has organised a series of public meetings for you to join the debate:
- Monday, June 23 at Banbury Town Hall
- Wednesday, June 25 at The Beacon, Wantage (formally the Civic Hall)
- Monday, June 30 at the Littlebury Hotel, Bicester
- Monday, July 7 at Henry Box School, Witney
- Tuesday, July 15 at the Cornerstone Arts Centre, Didcot
- Wednesday, July 16 at Henley Town Hall
- Wednesday, July 23 at County Hall, Oxford
For further info see the Connecting Oxfordshire webpage