We want our website to be accessible as possible. To make our website easy to view, we’ve designed it in accordance with guidelines from the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
Design and ease of use
We are always looking for ways to improve our website and make it easier to use.
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text
- Using descriptive hyperlink text
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
- Using an easy to read non-serif font type
- We are also working hard to make sure our site has useful content that is laid out in an easy-to-navigate way
Making your text bigger
You can easily make the text bigger in your web browser by choosing ‘view’ from your web browser and then choosing to either zoom in your page view or choosing a larger font size.
Adobe Acobat PDF files
Many publications and documents are made available in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is freely available from www.adobe.com.