The Oxfordshire Branch of the Campaign to Protect Rural England – complaints policy
This text was updated April 2022.
The policy is to ensure that
- Anyone with a complaint is listened to and treated with courtesy, empathy and fairness
- Those with complaints are kept informed of the progress and outcome of investigations into their complaint
- We offer apologies where appropriate
- Action to rectify the cause of the complaint is identified, implemented and evaluated
- And that we learn from complaints so that we can continually improve our service.
Making a complaint
CPRE Oxfordshire is committed to providing customers with the best possible service but we recognise that sometimes things go wrong. We are always happy to receive comments, feedback and suggestions for improvement. Please get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
20 High Street
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within three working days and send a formal response within 10 working days. If for any reason we’re unable to respond to your complaint in the given timelines, we will keep you informed as to the reasons why and we will give you an updated timeline for response.
Your personal information
If you use our complaints procedure, you are agreeing that we can use any personal information you send us for the purposes connected with your complaint. We will only give your personal information to third parties if required to do so in relation to your complaint.
If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Charity Commission (0845 300 0218 or www.charitycommission.gov.uk) for advice.