Leave a gift in your will
A countryside for us all. Forever.
When you leave a gift in your will to CPRE, you’re helping our work to promote, enhance and protect the countryside that we all know and love.
Why gifts in wills are so important
Your gift can ensure that the countryside is rich in nature, accessible for all and protected for the future. A future where hedgerows and peatlands are restored to tackle climate change and local communities get a say on what gets built where they live. A future where brownfield sites are recycled, valuable farmland is protected, and deep, dark skies are enjoyed by all.
How to leave a gift in your will
Legacy gifts to a charity like CPRE are inheritance tax free. Plus, if you leave more than 10% you can reduce the amount of tax you pay on your remaining taxable estate.
If you would like to include CPRE in your will, you can create or update your will with any practicing solicitor. If you need to update your current will, we suggest you contact your solicitor to ensure that the changes you make are legally binding.
When you are ready to make or update your will and would like to leave a gift to CPRE Oxfordshire, here is the essential information you will need for your solicitor:
- Name: Campaign to Protect Rural England, Oxfordshire
- Address: CPRE Oxfordshire, First Floor, 20 High Street, Watlington, Oxfordshire
- Charity Number: 1093081
Our promises to you
- We’ll always treat you and your wishes with respect and confidentiality.
- Your legacy will be in capable hands. We’ve been successfully enhancing, promoting and protecting our beautiful Oxfordshire countryside since 1931. We’ll continue to work in your name for many more generations.
- We appreciate will gifts of any size, and we’ll use our expertise to ensure your legacy will make a lasting impact.
- If you choose to let us know about your gift we can stay in touch and keep you informed of our plans, events and the work we do.
- If you have any queries about leaving a gift in your will to CPRE, our staff will always be available to answer your questions honestly and openly.